Data is the key building block in our business and we invest heavily in making the data management process seamless and secure for our clients.
Data Security: First things first – we know that our clients share important data with us, and hence we go the extra mile in ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of this data. We have a state-of-the-art Information Security Architecture in place, with rigorous controls and processes, such as:
- Encryption of storage drives of computers & laptops
- Centralized network threat management
- Automated system patch updates
- Live backup of all data
- Physical access control
- CCTV monitoring and logging of the facility
Our processes and policies have been independently audited and verified, and our Gurgaon delivery center has been awarded the coveted ISO 27001 certificate – a globally accepted standard in Information Security.
Data Transfer: We transfer data from our clients to us in a variety of ways:
- Periodic transfer: Data gets transferred to us periodically, through our secure large-file transfer facility
- Automated replication: We create a dedicated environment in our data center for automated replication of client’s data
- Remote access: We connect to the data center of our clients remotely, working within a separate environment that has been created for our team
The exact data transfer mechanism that gets selected depends upon the volume of data, the frequency with which data gets updated, and specific client context.
Data Management Tools: We have state-of-the-art data management and advanced analytics tool at our disposal. These include data storage & manipulation tools that can process gigantic-sized data and come up with results quickly, as well as sophisticated modeling & statistical tools that help us develop predictive models and algorithms for our clients. No matter what the data size and the statistical approach be, we have the right tools for each situation.