We offer extremely exciting work, rapid career growth, tons of exposure to clients & their tricky problems, and most importantly, a fun, work hard-play hard culture.
Current Open Positions
Position: Associate Manager / Manager
Location: Gurgaon, India
Compensation: 15-25 Lakhs per annum
Description: The individuals will drive delivery on management consulting projects for the clients of Indus Insights. They will use advanced analytics, data mining techniques, and management consulting concepts to develop actionable insights and present that to client contacts. Clients of Indus Insights span across different geographies including the US, UK, and Australia. The individuals will interact directly with them to drive the projects forward. The individuals will also assist the leadership team in business development activities.
The role offers tremendous career advancement opportunities, exposure to senior management, and experience of working in a high-energy environment.
About the candidate:
- Prior relevant experience of 3+ years (in analytics industry)
- Experience with SAS / SQL / SPSS / R and are proficient in MS Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Hands on experience with statistical modeling – risk/response models, lifetime value models, NPV models etc.
- You are a star! You have excelled at whatever you have done – at academics, at your workplace, at your extra-curricular interests
- You are great at problem solving. You enjoy taking a complex business problem, breaking it down into smaller, manageable questions, and then answering those systematically
- You are passionate about creating results for the client. We have an intense focus on “wowing” our client in every single engagement, and you need to drive this
- You are ready to “do what it takes”, and understand the needs of a client-facing role. You are comfortable with changing priorities, somewhat unpredictable schedules, and traveling to clients’ sites when needed
- You enjoy discussions and debates, and love to speak your mind, go to the whiteboard, and listen & understand others’ arguments
- You are self-driven and take pride in your work
- You are fanatical about meeting timelines. You do not believe in the concept of Indian Stretchable Time
- You take your work very seriously, but don’t take yourself too seriously
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.